Saturday, August 20, 2011

Contest Winner!!

First of all, I want to apologize to everyone for the delay of getting this up. I'd hoped to get this up before I left, but things got in the way and I couldn't get to it in time. Long story short, I'm sitting on the floor of my hotel room in San Jose typing this. It's hot. And there are palm trees. I thought those only existed in movie-land.

ANYWAY.

We had 14 people enter this contest, which to me is like, huge. I want to thank everyone who entered, retweeted, blogged, or whatevered this contest. It may not seem like much, but I would giggle insanely whenever a notification popped up. YOU'RE ALL WINNERS IN MY BOOK.

Before we get to the winner, check out these links.

We have a review of Bumped here and here. They're worth checking out.

Also, check out this review of The DUFF.

And then check out this awesome post on teen sexuality.

We kinda got a conversation going, which is awesome. Let's keep it up.

Now, for the moment you've all be waiting for. Your champion, chosen by a randomizer is.....

SERA.


WHEEEEEEEEEEE. Go you. Everyone else hates you now, but in a good way.

I will shortly be sending you an email asking for your address so I can come to your home and GIVE YOU THE BOOKS IN PERSON. Kidding, but you get the idea.

SCRATCH THAT. Sera, please email me your address at katiecarson (at) hotmail (dot) com. If I don't receive an email by Monday the 22nd, then I will draw a new winner.

Thanks everyone for entering. I promise I will be doing more giveaways soon. (If I survive this holiday) So stay tuned. ;)

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is the greatest!!! And thanks for sharing my blog review of Bumped!

    ReplyDelete