Monday, July 4, 2011

Good News, Everybody!

If you thought the title in Professor Farnsworth's voice, I tip my hat to you.

So, some good news comes this way! I know I haven't been blogging much lately, and that's partly due to the summer and me being crazy busy, but also due to me buckling down and writing like a madman. I should be back to myself again, so never fear!

Which kinda brings me to my bundles of good news.

--> I FINISHED CRASH. WOOOOHOOOO. I'm a fast writer. Normally it takes me 3 months tops to finish a 100K book. Crash took 7 months, and ended up at 136K words. I have a lot of editing to do on that one so I'm far from through with it, but still, exciting!

--> Which brings me to my next bit of news. I get to start on my new project!! It's a YA steampunk with DRAGONS. I can't say more than that, though. You'll have to wait for any further details. ;)

--> ALSO, I'm up on Goodreads. If you would like to follow my reviews and keep more tabs on what I'm reading, you can friend me there. I will friend back. I will still be posting reviews on my blog, but I will be posting half-reviews on Goodreads that I won't be putting here. What are half-reviews? They're the books I got half way through but couldn't finish for one reason or another. I don't consider them full reviews, and it's really just what I didn't like about the book.

If you're following me on Twitter, you will still get updates for when I post both full reviews and my halfie reviews. So if you don't want to deal with following me a million different places, it's best to just follow me on twitter.

I think that's it! Hopefully my blog posts will get back to their regular frequency and I can go back to normal now.

Happy 4th of July to my American readers, and for everyone else, happy Monday. ;)

Peace,

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment